After seeing this, I have to admit that my wildest Metro dreams have been too modest. This is a freeway-hatin', public transit junkie's dream for Los Angeles.
And I'm bitter, because in that world, I would be home from work in 20 minutes.
Glad you like! I really think if we put "that world" in our minds, this could be reality though. I'm sure you're not the only one who would prefer a 20 minute train ride over an hour stewing in your car. Cheers!
2 comments:
After seeing this, I have to admit that my wildest Metro dreams have been too modest. This is a freeway-hatin', public transit junkie's dream for Los Angeles.
And I'm bitter, because in that world, I would be home from work in 20 minutes.
Glad you like! I really think if we put "that world" in our minds, this could be reality though. I'm sure you're not the only one who would prefer a 20 minute train ride over an hour stewing in your car. Cheers!
Post a Comment